Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob comparison
Compare Indian Scout and Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street Bob starts at ₹ 13.34 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout starts at ₹ 13.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street Bob base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Scout base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street Bob gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Ducati Diavel Vs Indian Scout
- Ducati XDiavel Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Sri Lanka To Launch First-ever Luxury Electric Supercar In 2020
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review