Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy comparison
Compare Indian Scout and Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy starts at ₹ 19.26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Scout starts at ₹ 13.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Scout base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Scout comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Roadster Vs Indian Scout
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Indian Scout
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout
- Ducati Diavel Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review