Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V comparison
Compare Indian Roadmaster Elite and TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.37 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster Elite starts at ₹ 50.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V base engine returns 32 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster Elite base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Li-ions Elektrik Spock Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Suzuki Access 125 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review