Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan comparison
Compare Indian Roadmaster Elite and Royal Enfield Himalayan
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster Elite starts at ₹ 50.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Himalayan base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster Elite base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Himalayan gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Suzuki Gixxer Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Honda Activa 125
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Scout Sixty
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Mercedes Benz, Bosch Begin Testing Driverless S-Class In San Jose
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review