Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special comparison
Compare Indian Roadmaster Elite and Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special starts at ₹ 34.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster Elite starts at ₹ 50.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster Elite base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite
- Li-ions Elektrik Spock Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Suzuki Access 125 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review