Indian Roadmaster Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse comparison
Compare Indian Roadmaster and Indian Chief Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Roadmaster Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Roadmaster starts at ₹ 41.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chief Dark Horse starts at ₹ 19.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Roadmaster base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Chief Dark Horse base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Roadmaster gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chief Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Roadmaster
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Indian Chieftain
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- MV Agusta F4 RR Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review