Indian Roadmaster Vs Honda Gold Wing comparison
Compare Indian Roadmaster and Honda Gold Wing
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Roadmaster Vs Honda Gold Wing on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Gold Wing starts at ₹ 29.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster starts at ₹ 41.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Gold Wing base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Gold Wing gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Roadmaster
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Vs Indian Chieftain
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs KTM 390 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- MV Agusta F4 RR Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review