Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber comparison
Compare Indian FTR 1200 and Indian Scout Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 12.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian FTR 1200 starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.18 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Bobber base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Indian FTR 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian FTR 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian FTR 1200 S Vs Indian FTR 1200 STD
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Diavel
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs KTM 390 Duke
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review