Indian FTR 1200 Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom comparison
Compare Indian FTR 1200 and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian FTR 1200 Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom starts at ₹ 11.29 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian FTR 1200 starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.18 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Indian FTR 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian FTR 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian FTR 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Diavel 1260 Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 S Vs Indian FTR 1200 S
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Kawasaki Z1000
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs BMW G 310 R
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda BR-V Discontinued, Revised Jazz BS6 And WR-V Facelift Coming Soon
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review