Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 comparison
Compare Indian FTR 1200 and Ducati Scrambler 1100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian FTR 1200 starts at ₹ 15.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.99 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Indian FTR 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian FTR 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian FTR 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Honda CB1000R Plus
- Indian FTR 1200 S Vs Indian FTR 1200 S
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Challenger Recalled In The US
- Coronavirus: Progress Through A Lockdown
- Bookings For BMW R18 Cruiser Open Unofficially In India
- NHAI Made 3,979 Kms Of National Highways Last Year, A Record
- Uber Connects Out-Of-Work U.S. Ride-Hail drivers To Delivery, Production Jobs
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review