Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain Elite and Bajaj Pulsar 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 78,551 and goes up to ₹ 88,693 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Elite starts at ₹ 40.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Elite base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain Elite
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Premium
- KTM RC 125 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Indian Chieftain Elite
- Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES ABS Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ABS
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Jazz: Specification Comparison
- Isuzu Announces 8 Year/ 2 Lakh Km Warranty On The MU-X SUV
- Mercedes EQA Electric Crossover Teased; Global Debut In 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review