Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain Dark Horse and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse starts at ₹ 31.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Dark Horse base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chieftain
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600 B
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review