Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain Dark Horse and Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special starts at ₹ 34.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse starts at ₹ 31.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Indian Chieftain Dark Horse base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chieftain
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600 B
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review