Indian Chieftain Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain and Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chieftain starts at ₹ 33.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special starts at ₹ 34.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chieftain base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chieftain gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Indian Chieftain
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Vs Indian Chieftain
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chieftain Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chieftain Elite Vs Indian Chieftain
- BMW K 1600 B Vs Indian Chieftain
- Honda Livo Vs Indian Chieftain
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Indian Chieftain
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review