Indian Chieftain Vs BMW K 1600 GTL comparison
Compare Indian Chieftain and BMW K 1600 GTL
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chieftain Vs BMW K 1600 GTL on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chieftain starts at ₹ 32.01 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW K 1600 GTL starts at ₹ 29.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chieftain base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW K 1600 GTL base returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chieftain gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW K 1600 GTL comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chieftain
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 3-Series To Get New Mild-Hybrid Powertrain; Global Launch In 2020
- Government Extends Date For Renewal Of Motor Insurance Policy Till April 21
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Suzuki Motorcycle Sales See 39 Per Cent Decline
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review