Indian Chief Dark Horse Vs Ducati Diavel comparison
Compare Indian Chief Dark Horse and Ducati Diavel
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chief Dark Horse Vs Ducati Diavel on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Dark Horse starts at ₹ 19.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Diavel starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.01 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Dark Horse base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Diavel base returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Dark Horse gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Diavel comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Springfield Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Chief Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Indian Scout Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Chief Vintage Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Scout Vs Indian Chief Vintage
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review