Hyosung GT650R Vs Benelli TRK 502 comparison
Compare Hyosung GT650R and Benelli TRK 502
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hyosung GT650R Vs Benelli TRK 502 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TRK 502 starts at ₹ 5.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hyosung GT650R starts at ₹ 5.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TRK 502 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Hyosung GT650R base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TRK 502 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyosung GT650R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hyosung GT650R
- DSK Hyosung GT650R Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- DSK Hyosung GT650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs DSK Hyosung GT650R
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs DSK Hyosung GT650R
- DSK Hyosung GT650R Vs DSK Hyosung GT250R
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs DSK Hyosung GT650R
- Hyosung GT650R Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- DSK Hyosung GT650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 650
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Hyosung GT650R
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs DSK Hyosung GT650R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Bugatti Touts Green Ambitions While Storming Full Speed Ahead
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review