Honda Navi Vs Hero Pleasure comparison
Compare Honda Navi and Hero Pleasure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Navi Vs Hero Pleasure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Pleasure starts at ₹ 49,452 and goes up to ₹ 51,567 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Navi starts at ₹ 54,163 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 55,990 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Pleasure base engine returns 63 kmpl. The Honda Navi base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Pleasure gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Navi comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Navi
- Honda Navi Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Navi CBS Vs Honda Navi STD
- Honda Navi Vs Yamaha RAY Z
- Honda Navi Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Navi Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Navi Vs Mahindra Mojo
- Honda Navi Vs Hero Electric NYX
- Honda Navi Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Navi Vs Honda Activa i
- Honda Navi Vs Honda Grazia
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review