Honda Livo Vs Honda Dream Neo comparison
Compare Honda Livo and Honda Dream Neo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Livo Vs Honda Dream Neo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Neo starts at ₹ 55,004 and goes up to ₹ 55,310 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Livo starts at ₹ 60,628 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 63,261 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Neo base engine returns 74 kmpl. The Honda Livo base returns 74 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Neo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Livo comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Livo
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review