Honda Livo Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI comparison
Compare Honda Livo and Hero Glamour Programmed FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Livo Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Glamour Programmed FI starts at ₹ 71,229 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Livo starts at ₹ 60,628 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 63,261 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Honda Livo base returns 74 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Livo comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Livo
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- China's Great Wall Motor Agrees To Buy General Motors' India Plant
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review