Honda Grazia Vs Yamaha RAY Z comparison
Compare Honda Grazia and Yamaha RAY Z
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Grazia Vs Yamaha RAY Z on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 54,439 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Grazia starts at ₹ 63,169 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,790 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Honda Grazia base returns 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Grazia comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Grazia
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review