Honda Grazia Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 comparison
Compare Honda Grazia and Hero Maestro Edge 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Grazia Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Grazia starts at ₹ 63,169 and goes up to ₹ 67,790 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 starts at ₹ 65,125 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69,565 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Grazia base engine returns 54 kmpl. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 base returns 49 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Grazia gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Maestro Edge 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Grazia
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Recommends $22 Million Fine For Nissan Over Ghosn Pay
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review