Honda Gold Wing Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare Honda Gold Wing and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Gold Wing Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Gold Wing starts at ₹ 29.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.96 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Gold Wing base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Gold Wing gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda Gold Wing
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600 B
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review