Honda Gold Wing Vs Moto Guzzi Audace comparison
Compare Honda Gold Wing and Moto Guzzi Audace
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Gold Wing Vs Moto Guzzi Audace on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Gold Wing starts at ₹ 27.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi Audace starts at ₹ 23.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Gold Wing base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi Audace base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Gold Wing gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi Audace comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Indian Roadmaster
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Harley-Davidson CVO Limited
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Ducati Diavel
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda Gold Wing
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Gold Wing Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review