Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comparison
Compare Honda Dio and Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 54,941 and goes up to ₹ 57,055 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR starts at ₹ 57,223 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,568 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR base returns 66 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Dio
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- New Generation Hyundai i10 Commences Production For Europe
- Force Motors T1N Multi-Seater Commercial Vehicle Spied
- Fiat Chrysler & Foxconn Plan Push Into Chinese Electric Car Market
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review