Honda Dio Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare Honda Dio and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Dio Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 54,941 and goes up to ₹ 57,055 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 51,878 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53,463 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Zest 110 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Zest 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Dio
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review