Honda Dio Vs Suzuki Access 125 SE comparison
Compare Honda Dio and Suzuki Access 125 SE
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Dio Vs Suzuki Access 125 SE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 54,941 and goes up to ₹ 57,055 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Access 125 SE starts at ₹ 71,785 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 79,423 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Suzuki Access 125 SE base returns 64 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Access 125 SE comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Dio
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review