Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX comparison
Compare Honda Dio and Honda Dio
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Dio Vs Honda Dio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 54,241 and goes up to ₹ 63,340 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Dio
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Honda Dio Vs TVS Jupiter
- Honda Dio Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Honda Dio
- Honda Dio Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Honda Dio Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110
- Mahindra Gusto Vs Honda Dio
- Suzuki Access 125 Vs Honda Dio
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Honda Dio
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- DC Design Reimagines Hindustan Ambassador As An Electric Vehicle
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review