Honda Dio Vs Hero Pleasure comparison
Compare Honda Dio and Hero Pleasure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Dio Vs Hero Pleasure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dio starts at ₹ 54,941 and goes up to ₹ 57,055 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure starts at ₹ 49,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 51,567 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dio base engine returns 55 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure base returns 63 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dio gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Dio
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review