Honda Africa Twin Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 comparison
Compare Honda Africa Twin and Ducati Multistrada 950
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Africa Twin Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Africa Twin starts at ₹ 14.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 950 starts at ₹ 13.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.67 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Africa Twin base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 950 base returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Africa Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 950 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- BMW 850 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW 750 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review