Honda Africa Twin Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler comparison
Compare Honda Africa Twin and BMW R nineT Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Africa Twin Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Africa Twin starts at ₹ 14.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R nineT Scrambler starts at ₹ 16.97 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Africa Twin base engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW R nineT Scrambler base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Africa Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R nineT Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- Triumph Tiger 1200 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW 850 GS STD Vs BMW 850 GS STD
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Aprilia Mana 850 GT
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- 2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.21 Lakh
- Car Sales March 2020: MG Motor Bucks Lockdown With Sales Increase Over February
- March 2020 Sales Expected To Be Down By 40-80 Per cent Across Segments
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review