Honda CBR650R Vs Triumph Street Triple S comparison
Compare Honda CBR650R and Triumph Street Triple S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CBR650R Vs Triumph Street Triple S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple S starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CBR650R starts at ₹ 8.28 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple S base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Honda CBR650R base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple S gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CBR650R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CBR650R
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 Launch Date Revealed
- Hyundai Commences Production For New Generation Hyundai i10 For Europe
- Force Motors T1N Multi-Seater Commercial Vehicle Spied
- Fiat Chrysler & Foxconn Plan Push Into Chinese Electric Car Market
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review