Honda CB300R Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare Honda CB300R and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB300R Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl. The Honda CB300R base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB300R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB300R
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Hero XPulse 200
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs KTM 790 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 390 Adventure Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- KTM RC 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 Vs Honda CBR 250R
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Generation Honda City Unveil Date Revealed
- Here's What The New Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Could Look Like
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review