Honda CB300R Vs Mahindra Mojo comparison
Compare Honda CB300R and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB300R Vs Mahindra Mojo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Honda CB300R base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB300R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB300R
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review