Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 comparison
Compare Honda CB1000R Plus and Ducati Scrambler 1100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 11.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB1000R Plus starts at ₹ 15.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Honda CB1000R Plus base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB1000R Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB1000R Plus
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati XDiavel
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Kawasaki Z1000R
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Yamaha MT-09
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Kawasaki Z900RS
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Honda CB1000R Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review