Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs TVS Star City Plus comparison
Compare Honda CB Unicorn 150 and TVS Star City Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs TVS Star City Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 49,336 and goes up to ₹ 60,980 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 79,729 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 88,423 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Star City Plus base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Honda CB Unicorn 150 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Star City Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Unicorn 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Yamaha MT-15 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda X-Blade Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review