Honda CB Shine SP Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Honda CB Shine SP and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Shine SP Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 99,007 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 75,183 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 base engine returns 48 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Aprilia SR 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Jaguar Land Rover To Cut 10 Per Cent Of Workforce At UK Halewood Factory
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review