Honda CB Shine SP Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar comparison
Compare Honda CB Shine SP and Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Shine SP Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar starts at ₹ 52,450 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 75,183 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar base engine returns 85 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Bajaj V15 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 180
- KTM RC 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review