Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S comparison
Compare Honda CB Shine SP and Hero Passion Pro i3S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to ₹ 75,183 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 62,033 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Shine SP base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Shine SP gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CD 110 Dream
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Honda X-Blade Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Glamour
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review