Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Achiever comparison
Compare Honda CB Shine SP and Hero Achiever
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Achiever on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Achiever starts at ₹ 70,383 and goes up to ₹ 72,497 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 75,183 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Achiever base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Achiever gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Shine SP
- KTM RC 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Yamaha Saluto
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hyosung Aquila 250
- KTM RC 200 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review