Honda CB Shine SP Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 comparison
Compare Honda CB Shine SP and Bajaj Pulsar 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Shine SP Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 78,551 and goes up to ₹ 88,693 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 75,183 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CD 110 Dream
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Honda X-Blade Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Glamour
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review