Honda CB Hornet 160R Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF comparison
Compare Honda CB Hornet 160R and Suzuki Gixxer SF
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB Hornet 160R Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF starts at ₹ 1.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Hornet 160R starts at ₹ 86,182 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94,182 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer SF base engine returns 47 kmpl. The Honda CB Hornet 160R base returns 59 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer SF gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Hornet 160R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Honda CB Hornet 160R Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Honda CB Shine SP Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda CB Hornet 160R Vs Honda CB Shine
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review