Honda Aviator Vs Aprilia SR 125 comparison
Compare Honda Aviator and Aprilia SR 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Aviator Vs Aprilia SR 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Aviator starts at ₹ 59,026 and goes up to ₹ 63,629 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 125 starts at ₹ 69,759 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Aviator base engine returns 49 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 125 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Aviator gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Aviator
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review