Honda Activa 5G Vs Yamaha Alpha comparison
Compare Honda Activa 5G and Yamaha Alpha
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Activa 5G Vs Yamaha Alpha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Alpha starts at ₹ 55,342 and goes up to ₹ 58,786 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 5G starts at ₹ 56,766 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,485 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Alpha base engine returns 66 kmpl. The Honda Activa 5G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Alpha gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Activa 5G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Activa 5G
- TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 125 FI Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Jupiter
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Maestro Edge
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G DLX
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Crayon Motors Envy Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Duet
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Canadian Judge Approves $196.5 Million Volkswagen Fine For Diesel Emissions
- Ford Expects $2.2 Billion Pre-Tax Hit Related To Pension Plans In Fourth Quarter
- Global NCAP Head Urges Maruti Suzuki To Manufacture 5-Star Safety Rated Cars
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review