Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Jupiter comparison
Compare Honda Activa 5G and TVS Jupiter
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Jupiter on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Jupiter starts at ₹ 59,830 and goes up to ₹ 75,073 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 5G starts at ₹ 56,766 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,485 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Jupiter base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Honda Activa 5G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Jupiter gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Activa 5G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Activa 5G
- TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 125 FI Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Jupiter
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Maestro Edge
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G DLX
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Crayon Motors Envy Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Duet
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review