Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Double Disc Brake Alloy Wheel Vs Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel comparison
Compare Hero Xtreme Sports and Hero Xtreme Sports
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Xtreme Sports Vs Hero Xtreme Sports on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme Sports starts at ₹ 84,442 and goes up to ₹ 86,557 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme Sports base engine returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme Sports gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Double Disc Brake Alloy Wheel Vs Hero Xtreme Sports Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Xtreme Sports Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Honda SP 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Honda SP 125 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Honda X-Blade Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review