Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comparison
Compare Hero Xtreme 200S and Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI and Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.05 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.12 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Xtreme 200S starts at ₹ 1.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200S basic model, on the other hand, gives 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hero Xtreme 200S is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Xtreme 200S
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Breaks Cover
- Yamaha Opens First 'Blue Square' Premium Concept Showroom In India
- Entering Commuter Two-Wheeler Space A Mistake, Says Anand Mahindra
- Tata Hexa Comes With Benefits Up To Rs. 2.2 Lakh
- Maserati Ghibli, Quattroporte & Levante Launched With Petrol Engines In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review