Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F comparison
Compare Hero Xtreme 200R and Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Xtreme 200R starts at ₹ 89,900 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200R base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Xtreme 200R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review