Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ25 comparison
Compare Hero XPulse 200 and Yamaha FZ25
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ25 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha FZ25 starts at ₹ 1.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero XPulse 200 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha FZ25 base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Hero XPulse 200 base returns 42 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha FZ25 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero XPulse 200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero XPulse 200
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Hero XPulse 200 Carb Vs Hero XPulse 200 FI
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs BMW G 310 GS
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400 
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review