Hero XPulse 200 Vs Triumph Tiger 1200 comparison
Compare Hero XPulse 200 and Triumph Tiger 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero XPulse 200 Vs Triumph Tiger 1200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero XPulse 200 starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Tiger 1200 starts at ₹ 18.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero XPulse 200 base engine returns 42 kmpl. The Triumph Tiger 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero XPulse 200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Tiger 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero XPulse 200
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions